This meeting should take one hour.
Zanesville Prize-Brian Wagner will join us to talk about the Prize
2019-2020 Slate of Officers
President, None to date
Vice President, None to date
Treasurer, Melanie Klotzbach
Secretary, None to date
Nominations for the 2019-2022 ZMA Board
Kristy Szemetylo, Executive Director, Powerhouse of Southeastern Ohio, Inc., RET
Janice Tucker McCloud, Director of Public Relations at Muskingum University, RET
Pat Nash, President, Century National Bank
- June 25, 2019 Board Meeting Agenda-Topic, Executive Committee service.
Board Governance Survey Results
Dear ZMA Board Members,
We would like you to save the date for an exciting evening May 6, 2019, hosted by the Masterpiece Society. The ZMA will welcome new Masterpiece Society donor prospects to the museum.
Letter to the ZMA Board of Directors
- Masterpiece Society May Event Update
- Review the Prospect List invitation list. Are the names and addresses correct?
- Review the likeliest candidates for cultivation to the Masterpiece Society. Set an April meeting to review Board presentation-Adopt a Masterpiece.
Please email Krysten with additional agenda items to add or eliminate.
See you soon, Laine
- Meeting Minutes September 29, 2018
- Meeting Minutes November 10, 2019 Please review these minutes for proposed changes to the Ethics and Collection Management Policies.
- PowerPoint PDF
- Please allow an hour and a half for the meeting.
- The meeting will be held in Linn Auditorium.
A ZMA Collection Committee meeting has been scheduled for,
Saturday, September 29, 2018, at 8:30 am, in the Linn Auditorium.
Please RSVP if you cannot attend to email@example.com
- Please allow one hour for the meeting.
- The Agenda, PowerPoint .pdf, and any other necessary documentation will be available Friday, September 21, 2018 for review.
- Meeting topics will include: Works slated for accession; Loans to the ZMA; our Fine Arts Insurance Policy; and Works returning from conservation.