Time to be declared
The Cincinnati Art Museum
The Era of Pissaro. Paris 1900: The City of Entertainment
The Taft Museum of Art
Travels with Turner: Watercolors from the Taft Collection
Winslow Homer to Georgia O'Keeffe: American Paintings from the Phillips Collection
- ZMA docents will meet at the Cleveland Museum of Art at 11 am, at the main visitor service desk. A Cleveland docent will greet us. For more information about the museum, please visit their website.
- A Q and A session will last for roughly one hour, location TBD and will be followed by a docent-led tour.
- The visit is complimentary with your ZMA membership card.
- Premium parking is available in Cleveland's main lot at a cost of $10 per car for 2 hours, which can be paid at the front visitor service desk. Please visit parking, for more information about locations and rates.
- For those who prefer to ride with Misty Johnson, please submit the form below. MIsty will be leaving the ZMA promptly at 8 am and will be leaving ICA around 5 pm, arriving back at the ZMA around 8 pm. Please plan for a full, 12-hour day trip.
- Please bring a notepad and pencil. Please note, ink pens are not permitted in the galleries.
- The CMoA does not allow large bags in the gallery. Here is their policy.
- After the meeting, the group has until 2:30 pm to visit the museum, shop in the Museum Store, or have lunch in the Provenance Cafe
- Misty will be leaving for ICA at 2:30 pm and will arrange a meeting place to catch the ZMA "bus."
- Our tour of ICA begins at 3:30 and ends around 5 pm. We will learn about conservtion, the works the museum just had conserved, and see other works under conservation. This is a small, but incredibly intersting facility.
Please complete and submit this form only if you would like to reserve your ride-share seat for the October 10, 2018 trip to the Cleveland Museum of Art.
Meet at the Decorative Arts Center of Ohio Reese-Peters House at 10 am, at the main visitor service desk. Judith Oppenheimer will greet us. For more information about the Decorative Arts Center, please visit the website.
We will tour the special exhibition Creating the Illusion: Costumes & Characters from the Paramount Pictures Archive and then take part in a Q and A session. Please be prepared to tour the galleries with the Dec Arts Center docents. The visit is complimentary with your ZMA membership card and street parking is available.
Meet at Alan Cottrill's Sculpture studio at 1 pm for a tour of his studio and gallery. Please visit the website for more information.
For those who prefer to ride with Misty Johnson, please submit the form below. Johnson will be leaving the ZMA promptly at 9 am and returning to the musuem around 3 pm.
Please bring a notepad and pencil. Please note, ink pens are not permitted in the galleries.
PLEASE COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THIS FORM ONLY IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE YOUR RIDE-SHARE SEAT FOR THE JUNE 13, 2018 DOCENT RESOURCE TOUR TO LANCASTER, OHIO. A CONFORMATION EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO YOU.